25+ Ways to Organize from the Dollar Store
Here are some unique and clever ways to organize from the dollar store.
- Get some baskets of different sizes and make this great organizer in your bathroom!
- Buy some wicker baskets and mount them on the wall like this for a great storage device!
- Some dollar stores have a fabric section with tons of different styles for sale. Buy some and then spruce up cardboard boxes to turn them into cute organizers.
- Magazine organizers have an infinite number of uses! You can use them in the kitchen to keep dishes and other dishware neat and organized.
- You can also use magazine racks to store cans in the pantry. Just put them on top of each other in the rack and you’re good.
- Another use for magazine holders is to store wraps like aluminum foil and plastic wrap. Just stick the boxes into the holder.