Good Tips To Remove The Stains From: Beer, Glue, Oil, Blood, Coffee, Grass, Fruits, Without Using A Detergents!
You can get rid of tough to remove stains you get from beer, glue, oil, blood, coffee, grass, fruits using these tips. Check out!
- Stains from beer, from your table cloth, you can remove it with hot water, immediately after the straining.
- Stains on the clothes you can remove with one solution made of muriate and shpiritus in the same relative.
- The stains from blood– wash them immediately with cold water; if the stains are still here add a little bit salt. After washing the cloth with soap.
- The stains from egg white, remove them with cold water. The stains from egg yolk remove them softly with glycerin, after washing the cloth with warm water.
- To remove the stains from oil; use rye flour or talcum powder. Put the powder or the flour on the stain and rub it, then strain with cold water. After washing the cloth well with hot water.
- Remove the grass stain from silk with cleaning gasoline.